- This event has passed.
May’s Monthly Luncheon will be held Thursday, May 13th, at 11 am at Bluegrass Country Club.
May 13 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
To make reservations for the luncheon, you now have three options – you can send an email to email@example.com or call or text Rita Krupp at 760-518-5329. We need to have your reservation no later than 9:00 pm, Monday, May 10th. The cost of the luncheon is $25.
Charity of the Month: Cumberland Crisis Pregnancy Center, Gallatin, TN 37066
Since 1987, the Cumberland Crisis Pregnancy Center (CCPC) has been providing resources and support for young women and families facing the challenges of an unplanned pregnancy.
All services are free and available to everyone regardless of race, religion, age, or gender. No one in need would ever be turned away.
Our Commitment to Care:
- Clients are treated in a caring manner, with kindness and compassion.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence, and will only be disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
If you wish to donate, you can send checks to Newcomers P.O. Box 2915, Hendersonville, TN, 37077-2915 noting Cumberland Crisis Pregnancy Center on the memo line of your check.