Unfortunately, we were not able to hold our monthly meeting in June, but we did elect a new Executive Board: Carol Gower, President, Bobette Spear, Vice President, Judy Peck, Corresponding
Secretary, Sue Olari, Secretary, and Irene Calderon as Treasurer. We also chose Patsy Johns as Member at Large. We are hoping to have a rose ceremony in September.
Our fiscal year is from June 1st through May 31st, and we are usually “in recess” July and August. This year we had to be “in recess” from March until September through no fault of our own. Since we have had no physical meetings since then, we have unfinished business to complete. In a new and creative way we are going to attempt to work on job descriptions and the Bylaws for the Board to approve.
We remind everyone that have not paid your annual dues please do so now, and your payment is very much appreciated. I know you want to be included in the 2020-2021 directory.
The following is the listing of the 2020-2021 Board of Directors:
- President: Carol Gower
- Vice President: Bobette Spear
- Corresponding Secretary: Judy Peck
- Recording Secretary: Sue Olari
- Treasurer: Irene Calderon, Assist Treasurer: Judy Hamm
- Membership: Cheryl Deeter
- Member at Large: Patsy Johns
- Immediate Past President/Advisor: Lynda Evjen
- Activities Director: Lockey Rodden
- Coffee Connection Coordinators: Marsha Taylor, Connie Schroeck, Asst. Brenda Mortimer
- Co-Hostesses: Peggy Underwood, Wilma Phillips
- Communications Director: Patsy Johns
- Décor Director: Lori Molnar, Kay Rorick
- Directory Coordinator: Jane Birckhead
- Fundraising Director: Sharyn Evans
- Fundraising Assistants: Teresa Ward, Mary Lou McNabb, Sheila Wayne
- Luncheon Coordinator: Kim Stokes
- Luncheon Door Prizes: Beverly Cannon Jones
- Newsletter Editor: Patsy Johns
- Photographer: Open
- Publicity/Social Media Coordinator: Connie Maynord
- Reservations Coordinator: Rita Krupp
- Thinking of You: Carrol Pitts
- Website Coordinator: Jane Birckhead, Assts. Carol Behm, Bessie Wiles
Many thanks to Kim Stokes, Chair and her Nominating Committee for their work on the Board. As you will note, we have an opening for Photographer. The responsibility of this position is to take pictures at luncheons; including candid shots of members and head shots for the directory. If you are interested in this position, please contact Kim.